Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Koenji- a dream for vintage lovers!

Koenji is a part of Tokyo with lots of charm. I found very nice vintage stores, though many where closed yesterday (start of Goldenweek vacations...). I was able to find some items I really like(love), two jackets, a dress, a scarf and thin curtains with prints. 
It is also an area for small restaurants and an interesting place for all kinds of music.
Thank you, Tanja for the advice to go to this place!

We had lunch at an small charming Taco cafe.
My new fantastic vintage asiatic dress.

2 Comments:

Blogger sunnysblog@gmail.com said...

I really love your illustrations/drawings. Each one is pretty and such a unique way of showing us where you live!

This entry makes me want to visit Tokyo!

7:56 PM  
Blogger evalunda said...

I am so glad you say so! I really want to show a new and charming side of Tokyo, because that is what I am discovering here.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Instagram