Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hello...


My name is Eva Lundgreen, and I work as an freelance art director, designer, illustrator and producer of design concepts. This is my inspirational blog where I want to show my ideas, my work, sketches and what inspires me.

On this blog I want to be transparent with the process of my work and shair my ideas. This is my personal blog but also my working and professional approach towards clients. I want to present things that are important to me, personally and professionally.

Today I am happy to have finished two years studying of cultural production, and also make the last effort of my collection of products for kids that I have been doing for IKEA.Very soon I will go to Italy for some weeks of inspiration and relax. I will come back on that issue.

Eva

5 Comments:

Blogger flisan said...

Hej Eva,

Hittade din blogg på nätet... vad kul! Inspirerande!

Vilka underbara bilder.

Vilka fantastiskt fina illustrationer och mönster du har gjort...

Du har precis blivit min nya inspirationskälla!

Ta hand om er alla!

Vi hörs igen.
Kram Sanna

11:36 AM  
Blogger evalunda said...

Nämen hej Sanna...så kul att höra ifrån dig. Jag upptäckte din kommentar just idag....jag vill så gärna maila dig men jag har inte din mailadress...måste fråga Annika om den. Vi hörs av! Eva

3:12 PM  
Blogger martin said...

Hej Eva,
Pratade just med Benita (från Kina) som berättade att ni återfunnit varandra på nätet. Saknar er, vore kul att träffas igen.
Ha det,
/Martin

11:18 PM  
Blogger Cecilia Reina said...

Hi Eva,

Ty to share your inspirations.

Love your work,
Cecilia Nam
http://cecilianam.wordpress.com/

11:38 AM  
Blogger Veena said...

Hello Eva,

This is Veena here, from Bangalore, India. Checked your blog and found inspiring and ya, its the word itself that dragged me. :)

Keep posting more. All the best :D
Cheers.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Instagram