Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Anabel from www.andsoiwhisper.blogspot.com gave the Kreativ Blogger award to me, 
so I will list 7 things I love and 7 blogs that I love....

Here comes the list:

7 things That I love:

- discover new things
- having long nice dinners at home
- my garden in Sweden and to see how things grow in springtime
- our small house in Italy (I do love Italy also for the happiness I always feel there....)
- working with my colours and experiment what colors can do....
- early mornings walks with my dog (best when walking by the sea in Sweden during early summer..)
- Bankasviken, a small place in north of Sweden by the sea with nice beaches, fantastic forest and a big calmness

( of course my family comes before everything!)

7 blogs I love to follow....
- thesartorialist
- fine little day
- the styles files
- grijs.blogspot
- madameherve
- recordtheday
- camillaengman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Instagram