Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Inspiration in Ginza...

From Barneys window.
Amazing boots.......glamorous!
Fall in Tokyo.
ETRO man-love their colours!
Christmas at Starbucks...

Today I was walking in Ginza and I passed by the store Barneys(New York). It was really nice inside, the artwork was fantastic...but I couldnĀ“t make any photos....They had some really really nice things also - like dark, dark blue dresses in silk, nice gloves, amazing coats and umbrellas from Neisha (crosland)...I also passed by the Etro store and they had lovely colours... I also found a pair of boots that was only to dream about...
Everything I saw today was too expensive for me...but I got inspired.
Tokyo is really nice now with red, red trees...and Christmas is glittering more and more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Instagram